Below you will find alist of our educational offer. Please see the Polish-language version of our website for full information, as not all of our continuing studies programs might be available every year.
- History (Bachelor- and Master-level studies)
- Archival Studies, Documentation Management, and Information Brokering (Bachelor- and Master-level studies)
- Archival Studies, Office Management and Digitization (Master-level only)
- Historical Tourism and Museum Studies (Bachelor-level only)
- Historical Tourism and Cultural Heritage (Bachelor- and Master-level studies)
- Business Use of Cultural Heritage (Master-level only)
- German and Central European Studies (Master-level only)
CONTINUING STUDIES (POST-GRADUATE DEGREE OFFERED)
- Archival Studies and Documentation Management
- History and Social Studies (also offered separately)
EDUCATIONAL OFFER IN ENGLISH
- We also offer classes in English for students undertaking education as part of the Erasmus+ program.
- Among other skills, students learn the workshop of a researcher working in the field of Holocaust Studies, including oral history and representation of the Holocaust in art and museum space.
- Students become familiar with the Polish experience in conducting educational projects in this thematic area.
- As part of the program, numerous classes are conducted in Kraków’s museums and art galleries.
For more information on studying at our Institute through Erasmus+, please check HERE>>>